BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Lindsey Z.
This is one of my favorite setting sprays. I use it a lot. Especially on those hot humid days in Kansas. You seriously can't go wrong.
Lindsey M.
Louisville, KY
Love this setting spray!!! It seriously does a great job of keeping what I put on my face there, and not on my hands clothes, and etc.
Yasmin S.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Omg i love this setting spray it literally does stay on all day its really good and its just so amazing i loved it when i first got it.
Candice P.
Tulsa, OK
This brand is amazing. Cruelty-free and the setting spray works amazing. It holds my make up all day long. Great brand and great spray.
cynthia C.
One of my go to setting sprays! I could even have my make up last all day!! I love love this setting spray ! Good job urban decay !👏🏾👏🏾
Ayasha K.
The spray works well but I wouldn't necessarily say that it makes my makeup last longer. It does melt my makeup together nicely though.
Jaci A.
Faribault, MN
This is the best setting spray I have found. My make up doesn't move after I use it, no matter what I do. Great stuff, will buy again.
Brooke A.
South Jordan , UT
This is an amazing setting spray. Makes a huge, noticeable difference in the longevity of my makeup. By far my favorite setting spray.
Daija C.
Whittier, CA
Literally a gift from God. This with help your makeup last so long and it applies so beautifully. It's expensive, but sooooo worth it.
Ally R.
Yakima
LOVEEEEEEE. This is my all time favorite setting spray! I’ve tried Tarte, Too Faced, Cover FX, etc. but this one always takes the cake.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.