BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Ashley L.
Chattanooga, TN
If I never use another setting spray in my life, that will be just fine. This stuff makes your makeup stay, and I mean stay. This is my holy grail setting spray.
Brooke L.
This is great. Sets my makeup in place to last all day. I have combo/oily skin and it helps keep my oils from peaking through as early. I would recommend trying.
Maia G.
El Paso, TX
So I've only had this spray once but I quite enjoyed it. It set my makeup in place locking it in for a good 7 hours but I have oily skin and the more I used it the less it seemed to work. I'd find myself looking pretty shiny after 6 or 7 hours. I recommend this to normal-dry skin.
Lia R.
Best setting spray I’ve used. And I’ve used a ton!! You can but this at Sephora or obviously an Urban Decay store... but go to Nordstrom Rack to get it half off.
Natalie O.
Capitol Hgts, MD
This is my one and only GO TO setting spray. It last me all night and I am very oily so it keeps my dry and fresh looking. Its nothing like macs fix plus which I do not believe sets your makeup, so if your looking for something to actually set and last, this is the product for you
Nae A.
orlando
The best setting spray i have used so far. No matter the weather this product works . It feels really good when i spray and it and doesn’t have a fragrance or anything . Definally. Recommend to try and if u can’t get the full size definally get the travel bottle . Worth the money .
Au N.
I have oily, sensitive skin and this is the best! It keeps my makeup from melting (especially during miserable Georgia summers) and doesn't irritate my skin. This is the only setting spray I've used so I don't have anything to compare it to, but it is my go-to product right now.
Ashley P.
I love this setting spray! It’s literally like a magnet for all your makeup to stick together!!! My makeup last 10x longer when I use this vs when I use just regular fix + from MAC.
Beatriz G.
chicago ridge , IL
AMAZING STUFF— REALLY LASTS ALL NIGHT. It adds a nice gooey finish over makeup. I love applying highlighter after setting my face with this because it really lets my highlight pop! I definitely need to try UD’s other setting sprays but this one has been so good to me that I always repurchase!
Kimberly B.
Best setting spray I have used! It keeps my makeup on all day long, plus all day at work in a hospital. I loved it so much after the travel size I bought the big bottle. Go buy it!!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.