BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Hirah K.
Elk Grove
I hate this setting spray with a passion. Feels sticky/odd after spraying. Doesn't make makeup last for 24 hrs--false advertising!
Delilah J.
Mesquite, TX
It really helps my makeup last longer! I doubted it would until I bought a sample size then I ended up purchasing a full size one!
Laura E.
Canal Fulton, OH
Love love love. Has a nice spray. Little to no odor. Keeps my makeup looking gorgeous all day. Also works great to foil eyeshadows
Alexa W.
Port Crane, NY
I absolutely love this stuff. This setting spray is hands down the best. I know when I set my makeup I don't have to worry about it
Katie N.
Coppell, TX
I love this setting spray! I use it before a long day or night out and it definitely helps my makeup stay on. Will always buy this.
Candace R.
Sharonville
I love this spray. Perfect application and hold. I have combination skin and it works well. Also not an over perfumed scent.
may v.
My all time favorite setting spray ! This spray makes my makeup stay on all day long. Been using this product for over a year now .
Jennifer M.
Loris, SC
Love this setting spray!!! My makeup stays on all day long!! Finished one bottle, but will be repurchasing as soon as possible!!❤️️
Liz K.
Plymouth, MI
The holy grail of setting sprays. I have never found a setting spray better and may never. Lasts all day and lasts me a few months.
Michelle A.
Morgan City, LA
Does Urban Decay All Night spray is probably one of the best ones I've come across that keeps my makeup looking flawless for hours.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.