BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Adela I.
Waterloo, IA
My face is super oily and this setting spray makes me stay matte alllllll day long. Absolutely love this stuff and I will keep re buying.
Courtney B.
Chelsea
Best setting spray by far. I even wore it to my grandfather’s funeral and cried and my makeup was still great. It’s like my magic potion.
Teresa G.
Canton, GA
Feels great going on, really helps set my makeup. I wait for a few seconds after spraying, then I use my beauty blender to "press" it in.
kristiana c.
Novi, MI
i just got this for $15 from ulta, it seemes like a great little size that will last me a log time because i do not wear makeup everyday
Megan M.
My favorite setting spray to keep my foundation stay all day and not get splotchy, I currently have three bottles. It's a great product!
Alexa S.
Mcallen, TX
does keep my makeup on all day. I've already gone through 2 bottles. the one is my favorite and it also helps get ride of the cakey look
Mindy 🥀.
Georgia
Love love love this !!! My absolute go to. It keeps my makeup on all day !!! I don’t even have to touch up my makeup any during the day.
Sarah L.
Philadelphia, PA
I have purchased 2 times and am in need of another! it's so great for all day wear and although it's a bit pricey, it's worth every penny
Erika C.
Taft, TX
This product is the bomb lol I love it I feel that it helps the make up stay on for very long however I wish it was a bit more affordable
Maricela V.
Best product in the whole wide worlddd , it lasts longer and your make up stays on fleek , its a pit expensive but it's worth your money
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.