BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Halie O.
Cranberry
Love the setting spray! Definitely sets your make up completely and your make up stays on the whole day
lisa E.
Houston
Really does work and melts my powder products into my skin and makes it last I love this setting spray
Lisa D.
Highland, NY
Love this setting spray. Keeps me hydrated during the cold winters. And keeps my makeup lasting longer
Jaela T.
This is perfect when I do s full face of makeup and know I will be out all day I don’t have to retouch
Kendria H.
It's the best setting spray. I just don't like the smell. Sephora sometimes has the travel size on sale
Rachel C.
Baltimore, MD
I used to use this all the time. This spray helped my makeup survive prom, and that’s saying something.
Kelli B.
Stroud, OK
Love this setting spray! I feel like it really helps my make up look nice all day after class and work.
valentina v.
haledon
I love this setting spray it makes my makeup last allll day and night, i would deff recommend as well.
Diana M.
Cleveland, OH
Not my favorite but it works great!! It's really pricey for me but it's worth the money I promiseeeee
Monica M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Really like this setting spray, it sure makes your make up last all day and the most it's really good!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.