BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Isabele S.
Lakewood
Works great. This sorry keeps my makeup locked in literally all night. Before I would notice fading within a few hours but not with this
Caitlyn S.
Naperville
definitely helps to keep my makeup on all day. I love using it on days i know it is going to be hot to avoid all my makeup sweating off.
Theresa M.
Keeps my makeup in place. Sets the makeup and keeps it in place without me having to worry about anything rubbing off throughout the day
Amber R.
Grand Rapids , Mi
I love this spray and I take it everywhere with me! Sets well. Doesn't clog pores either! My skin is a tad oily but it works quite well.
Nia S.
Desoto
This truly works! I am a dancer who sweats a lot. Once I apply this to my face and go throughout the day it makes my makeup last longer.
Madi S.
Constantine, MI
This setting spray feels really light on my face, and I can freely touch it without any makeup coming off. Highly recommend this product.
Maritza N.
Lompoc, CA
I love this ! My friend recommended to me and I recommend it to you it makes your skin look flawless and your makeup will stay on all day
Carma W.
Granted this is the only setting spray I use, but its beyond the best one. I love it so much and even when I cry in make up it stays put
Tiffany B.
Gig Harbor , WA
Having a setting spray is a must if you are a makeup lover. This is my go to. The spray is even and it helps my makeup stay put all day!
Jessica M.
Love this setting spray! I spray this on my face, and it makes my makeup stay in place all day, and night! It is worth the money for it!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.