BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Jesseca K.
Tempe, AZ
I like this product a lot because it does make my makeup stay on longer. I like how it's refreshing and doesn't smell like anything
Danielle H.
Best thing ever to make your mAkeup last all day! My makeup looks and feels the exact same at the end of the day and that’s a win.
Alexa K.
Works okay but I think for the price I would like my makeup to be more long lasting. I loved trying it and it keeps my face matte.
Kelsey H.
Williamsburg, VA
Holds my makeup in place all day! It doesn't make my skin feel tight, and the spray nozzle allows an even, fine-mist distribution.
Tricia A.
Woodford, VA
I used this and became a fan of Urban Decay. Keeps my makeup on and looking fresh no matter what I do. Definitely a user for life!
Tiffany H.
Lagrange, GA
Amazing amazon amazing, this product is a must have for any makeup look! This makes your makeup last all throughout the day!
Dae W.
Pensacola, FL
Makes my makeup last ll day and night! It doesn't matter if I'm wearing high end, or 1 dollars makeup. It will stay no matter what!
Audreyann Y.
For sure a go to. Doesn't leave my face sticky or to wet and definitely holds my makeup in place. I even carry around my minin one.
Elisa R.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Best setting spray I've ever used. It actually works! My makeup lasts all day, even in Florida's hot and humid weather conditions.
Tajanea P.
This is the best setting spray i can have it works wonderful to keep my makeup on and i have no problem the way it sits on my face
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.