BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

charissa J.
The summer heat always melts my face, no matter what I use.  Using this setting spray then sitting in the cool of my apartment when i head outside my face stays on!
Arleen B.
West New York
I have been using this makeup setting spray since I started wearing makeup back in 2011. it does a great job of setting the skin and making your makeup look natural not powdery. this is also cruelty free and not to mention urban decay is one of my holy grail brands and I recommend them time and time again
Correia R.
Sherwood
I use this spray for my heavy makeup days when I don't want or need my foundation to transfer. I think this holds up better than the De-Slick, even though I have oily, sweaty skin.

Product goes on easy, dries down and doesn't feel sticky. It's lightweight and helps to bring dewy look to your face when dry.
Nicole E.
Roanoke
This is the best setting spray I have used. It keeps make makeup on the whole day. It’s very easy to apply all you do is spray it on. Very lightweight to me it don’t feel heavy to me . Yes I recommend it to other. I recommend it to my sister and she used it every day and every night. Thank you for reading.
Nina O.
Ohio
I LOVE this product. I will always go back to it, it always keeps everything in place and looking great all day. Plus it lasts a long time and is totally worth the price
member-16009
One of the best on the market! Locks everything down for the whole day. I also have a toddler that slobbers and climbs all over my face all day and it holds up! I don’t notice any finish - not matte and not dewy. Seems to keep the finish of the rest of your makeup.
Paola R.
Kansas City
I use this product when I remember to do so. I do believe that it keeps my makeup set more so than when I don’t wear it but don’t notice anything wildly drastic hence why I don’t wear it daily.
Ana Z.
Modesto, CA
Currently my everyday go to! I spray during the day and my make up will literally look the same til night time. Keeps my make up in place , survives all my dancing
Jill H.
Boulder, CO
This product is actually a miracle. After a long night out if I accidentally fall asleep in my makeup this keeps it PERFECTLY in place even when I wake up in the morning
Jessica V.
I have very mixed feelings about Urban Decay's All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray. I used it for awhile and liked it. However, I noticed over time that it make my face breakout. Once I stopped using it, my skin cleared up. If my skin, wasn't so sensitive, I would still use it. Just be careful with this one.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.