BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
valentina v.
haledon
I love this setting spray it makes my makeup last allll day and night, i would deff recommend as well.
Laken R.
Eutawville , SC
This setting spray could keep your face looking flawless for days! It’s honestly like magic in a bottle
Monica M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Really like this setting spray, it sure makes your make up last all day and the most it's really good!
Nikki R.
Orange Park, FL
Love this setting spray. I also use it to stay my beauty blender before applying my liquid foundation.
Kyndall G.
Palm Harbor, FL
No setting spray will ever compare to urban decays all nighter I've never had my makeup move using this
Ashlyn R.
This setting spray is so great! It lasts all night and day! I love it so much and it moistures my skin!
Brianna R.
Las Vegas, NV
Literally keeps your makeup on all night. Doesn't have a nasty smell to it. It leaves a natural finish.
Danielle S.
Proctorville , OH
Amazing!!!!!! I just love this spray!! It works like a charm and the mister on the bottle is also nice.
Rachelle P.
Lake View Terrace
Works great ! Has my makeup staying on forever . I can always trust this product to keep my makeup on.
Brandie W.
Edmond, OK
I actually HATE this setting spray. I've tried to make it work but it breaks up on my nose EVERY TIME!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.