BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Stephanie B.
I like it but don't love it. I like that my makeup lasts longer. But it doesn't make my makeup look better the way some sprays do.
Klarisa M.
Clute, TX
This stuff is amazing!!! I was bawling my eyes out one day after doing my makeup,and NONE of it came off! I couldn't believe it!!!
Tara F.
Warwick, RI
This is the best setting spray I have ever used. Spray it all over your face after applying your make up and it won't move all day
Veronica D.
Love this brand. I cant live without this product! You will never see my vanity without it! Also packaging is wonderful! Thank you
Raquel M.
Amazing product absolutely recommend it for a flawless matte finish, controls shine and make up stays on for a long period of time
McKenna D.
Folsom, PA
It does a great job of keeping make up on for long times. I sometimes tend to get a little oily with it, but doesn't effect makeup.
Jenna V.
Walnut Creek, CA
Seriously, such a good setting spray. It really locks in my makeup for the entire day and I really like the mister on this product.
Caroline R.
Manhattan, KS
Smell is weird but works well and keeps makeup on all day. Definitely worth the money and something I use every time I wear makeup
Kristin M.
Westfield , NJ
Best setting spray hands down! Love this stuff. Just make sure to spray before mascara so you don’t get smudges from your mascara.
Talia H.
Loveland, OH
Urban Decay all nighter setting spray really works. I went out for about 12 hours in the heat and my make up still looked flawless!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.