BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Rebecca A.
This is by far my favorite setting spray, I always go back to it no matter how many of them i try. it smells nice and really helps to set your makeup into your skin as well as improve the longevity of your face makeup. This is a staple in my kit that i can't live without
NATALIA G.
kaysville
I will never use any other setting spray besides this one. It is AMAZING. It melts my makeup right onto my face and doesn’t make it look cakey. My makeup seriously lasts all day!
Kihara A.
Davenport, FL
This setting spray really keeps your makeup intact all night. I spent 10 hours partying and all my pictures came out fabulous because my foundation and i shadow hadn’t smudge at all. Once i got home i literally had to remove my whole face of makeup because it was all still there. Awesome product
Aubrey C.
Sarasota, FL
I do not touch my face with my makeup on, so I cannot say if this is smear proof, it is however, near oil proof. I find with this my lipstick lasts longer and when my oil comes through I just end up looking “dewy”. I purchased this on sale at Nordstrom, but I would purchase again.
Emmy S.
Haven’t used a lot to know how well it really works but when I have used I’ve only noticed that my makeup stays on for like an hour or two longer and I have oily acne prone skin
Katelyn R.
I love this product a lot ! Literally. Every time I do a glam make up this is always my go to product when I want to set my make up it’s a good setting spray and I really recommend it for everyone who want to try it and or thinking about re-purchasing it I really and supportive of the whole urban decay setting sprays so feel free to try!!!!
Alexandra B.
Miami
This is my holy grail of setting sprays. I use it every single day whether I’m doing a natural or full glam look. It definitely increases the wear time of my makeup and smooths everything out and doesn’t give me that powdery cakey look. The price is a little high, but the quality is definitely there. Will repurchase!
aerie V.
Goldsboro
One of the best setting sprays that I have ever used honestly. Makes my makeup last all day! I feels as if it has a matte finish which is the only downside FOR ME personally because I do have dry skin and usually prefer something with a glow! But I do enjoy this!!
Brandy V.
Lubbock , TX
love this setting spray your makeup will last all day and night !! def recommend a little goes along way so 2 sprays and your good ladies !! no more no less and it will last almost 24 hours even fall asleep in your makeup girl and you will still look good in the morning
jasmine c.
Las Vegas, NV
This stuff definitely stays true to its name. I have combination skin (oily t-zone, normal everywhere else) and tend to get sweaty fairly easily. This spray does wonders. I don’t know what kind of magic allows my makeup to stay in place after a long night out, but I’m not complaining
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.