BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Makayla Q.
Rodeo, CA
Another great setting spray to make your makeup last forever ! Well at least the day haha but I keep this one in my collection at all times
carmen w.
Orange Park, FL
I have such oily skin and a bad habit of touching my face a lot. This spray dudes that problem it completely Leo's my look fresh I love it
Rosana C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I have this and I bought it at Sephora and it's the best setting spray ever. It keeps my makeup in place all day, even if I go to a party.
Amber L.
Marysville
Love this stuff! No transfer onto clothes. Keeps my makeup looking fresh. Minimizes the shine that can build up after a long day in makeup.
Sydney W.
Little Rock , AR
If your looking for a setting spray to last you the ENTIRE night , this is the one to get !! My face always feels secure anytime I use it !
Natalie D.
Purchased at: ULTA
This product works great by setting makeup without making foundation cakey. There are cheaper drugstore alternatives that do a similar job
Bianca B.
San Antonio, TX
This setting spray is the best it really keeps y9ur makeup on all night. Out of all the sptays ive tried this is the best. Worth ever penny
Kaitlin G.
Elkton, MD
Purchased at: ULTA
This is the best setting spray that literally will keep your makeup set all night long. It's a little pricey but it is well work the money.
Sarah K.
Arlington, VA
Urban decay is the only setting spray I trust to keep my makeup in place. I have been using it for 3 years now and absolutely swear by it.
Kenzie T.
One of my favorite setting sprays. It helps prevent eyeshadow from creasing and also helps keep foundation in place all day and night long!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.