BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Megan C.
Longview
I love this setting spray! It’s literally holy grail and would recommend this product to anyone who is trying to find a good setting spray!
Bernadette M.
Love Urban Decay's line of setting sprays. Would never use a different brand to set my makeup. Lasts all day and night. Literally amazing.
Alijae R.
Kansas City, MO
This definitely deserves 5 stars . I swear this is a oily skin girls bestfriend when it comes to setting spray. Definitely an all nighter.
Catie H.
Wichita
Pretty good, I do like this product, not my fav but I will reach for it sometimes. It just feels a little sticky on my skin, i don't know.
Serin N.
Omg! This setting spray is the bomb diggety. It really does help keep my makeup on all day. I highly recommend this one, worth every penny!
Drea G.
Cocoa, FL
I have really oily skin so I am super picky with what goes on in my face. This product is amazing! It just sets your makeup to perfection!
Emily P.
Wonderful! Locks down my make up and feels cool and refreshing in the process! Totally will buy again! Perfect packaging too! Sprays easy!
Rosie O.
Cutler Bay, FL
I love this product! I think I've purchased 5 of these already! Makes my makeup look powder free and natural on my dry skin :) love !!!!!!
Kayla C.
Melts all the powder on the face beautifully. And it makes your make up stay on longer. I would 10 out of 10 recommend this product.
Anicania C.
Haverhill, MA
The scent is amazing, the mist sprays evenly and best of all, it actually works, it refreshes your skin and helps makeup stay put all day.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.