BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Katelyn B.
Richmond, KY
Cult classic when it comes to setting sprays. Truly one of the most innovative products in the make up industry there is no other brand that has anything nearly as great as this product. As a professional make up artist is my go to on all clients regardless of the occasion. Perfect for a long lasting and radiant look.
Lauren B.
Wayland, MI
Wow does this product really keep my makeup locked down and in place! It’s perfect for a night of dancing because your makeup won’t budge. The only thing I wasn’t super impressed with was that it left my face looking dewy even after it dried so I usually put a little powder over any shiny areas. I would buy it again.
Taylor C.
Hamlin, NY
I use this product every time I wear make up. This is definitely my go to. It’s made makeup last on me through raves. It also doesn’t take much or feel like you have it on. I always worried about a sticky residue but have never gotten it. This product lasts a long time!
Amber H.
Hampton, NH
I love urban decay all around especially when it comes to their setting spray!! This is sure to keep your makeup on and in place all day long through whatever the day brings you
Alexandra B.
Miami
This is my holy grail of setting sprays. I use it every single day whether I’m doing a natural or full glam look. It definitely increases the wear time of my makeup and smooths everything out and doesn’t give me that powdery cakey look. The price is a little high, but the quality is definitely there. Will repurchase!
Shaterica T.
Shreveport, LA
Best setting spray I've ever used! Had to run through the rain one day with nothing to cover my head with and my make up did not budge one bit! I've repurchased like 3 times now
Kihara A.
Davenport, FL
This setting spray really keeps your makeup intact all night. I spent 10 hours partying and all my pictures came out fabulous because my foundation and i shadow hadn’t smudge at all. Once i got home i literally had to remove my whole face of makeup because it was all still there. Awesome product
Chelsea B.
This is a great setting spray that is pretty much loved by all. It has a strange smell when you first spray it on but it does fade away after a few minutes. If you are going to be outside sweating or if it’s really humid this will definitely help keep your makeup from melting off your face!!!
Emmy S.
Haven’t used a lot to know how well it really works but when I have used I’ve only noticed that my makeup stays on for like an hour or two longer and I have oily acne prone skin
Ninfa A.
San Antonio, TX
This setting spray is awesome, I have been using this product for a while and it is super easy to apply before and after putting makeup. It does help your makeup stay all day and it is super lightweight. I would recommend this to my friends because I am a frequent user.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.