BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Lauren W.
Park Hills , MO
I have used All Nighter for about 3 years now. Great packaging. Easy to use. Doesn't dry your skin out but also doesn't become oily.
Julia R.
Iowa city , IA
It’s my all Time favorite. It’s lightweight and I feel so complete once I spray it over my
Makeup. It’s a tad pricey but so worth it.
Naomi V.
New Bedford, MA
I've bought so many setting sprays and stopped once I tried urban decay helps my make up last long with out having to reapply mid day
Melanie M.
New Orleans , LA
This is by my favorite makeup setting spray thus far. I know if I spray this on after putting on my makeup my makeup is staying put.
Crystal G.
Mesa, AZ
My nyx does the same thing. Not great for tge price. I wanted to fall in love heat az heat proved too brutal for this setting sprat.
Yajania S.
Rialto, CA
Didn’t realize this wasn’t for oily skin and I had a very hard time with it. The smell grossed me out, but my make up was on all day.
nataly b.
roma, TX
leaves my makeup untouched for hours, and it doesn't smudge at all.. even after hours it still looks flawless thanks to urban decay.
Dolly T.
Westbury, NY
This spray does its job and I do like it! I have oily skin and this will keep my face matte for a few hours depending on my activity
amanda d.
Good product! If I️ don’t set with powder first then this setting spray I️ find I️t doesn’t hold as well, but overall does the trick!
Marissa M.
Austintown
I live by this. Keeps my makeup on all day long! Very lightweight and very reasonable for the price and quality of the setting spray.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.