BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Tatianna E.
My makeup stayed through the whole night and I fell asleep and forgot take off my makeup. I woke up and my makeup was still intact.
Leslie E.
Jonesboro, AR
This setting spray is overhyped in my opinion. I really couldn't tell that it helped my makeup last any longer and it's overpriced.
Kara W.
Honestly I really dig this setting spray. I felt like it lasted and - bc I’m oily - didn’t make me shiny and kept me looking matte.
Lisset M.
Kissimmee , FL
I have not used this but I believe that it could be good because urban decay products are usually good on my skin and I trust them.
Esmeralda T.
This spray sets everything in place. It lasts all day/night. It feels refreshing!!! I love this product I definitely recommend it!
Stephanie M.
Mustang, OK
My favorite! I'm not 100% sure it makes a huge difference in staying power, but I do think it cuts back on oil throughout the day.
member-f2bc5
I tried it and it instantly turned my makeup matte. It felt VERY soft on my skin (which is great). I really recommend this product.
Susan B.
Sarasota, FL
This is a very fine spray product that takes "down" the powder on your face to make it look more natural. There is no SPF however.
Brooke C.
The best setting spray ever. Not expensive and it last forever. It feels light and airy on the skin. Urban decay is a great brand.
Montana B.
Slayton, MN
I absolutely love this setting spray it almost gives me a dewy finish but makes it long lasting and the bottle is a nice packaging!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.