BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Caitie S.
Tampa, FL
This is by far my favorite setting spray! By using just a spritz or two you can feel the your makeup being “set”. My skin feels refreshed using this spray and my makeup definitely lasts longer. I highly recommend this product to anyone who wears makeup for long periods of time.
Kayla K.
Monaca, PA
This setting spray is the best setting spray I’ve ever used. It really works and makes your makeup stay in place. You don’t have to worry about sweating your makeup off once you spray this. I would definitely recommend this to all makeup lovers. I use this on myself and my clients.
Kayleigh H.
Portsmouth , OH
It’s a decent setting spray but I personally don’t think it’s worth the money anymore with all the drugstore setting sprays that work the same, wetnwild,hard candy and morphe are some good ones. I would buy it again if it was on sale but other than that I don’t think I would
Jordan H.
I have only used a couple different setting sprays, and this is by far my favorite! It leaves me with a nice matte finish. I still get a little oily through the day but the make up stays for a while. It is easy to apply and quick, but I do wish it dried a little faster.
Megan B.
Dyersburg, TN
I thought setting spray was a step I didn’t need. But the older I’ve gotten, I can get a little oily and my make up doesn’t last. I received a sample of this, and was so impressed I bought a full sized bottle. It keeps my skin from getting oily and really locks in my make up.
J💕 ❤.
Edmond, OK
Literally no other setting spray even comes close. I can go to sleep with my makeup on and wake up with it still in place! (Please don't do that thought, it's so bad for your skin.) But boy does this stuff keep my face from melting off! This is one of my must-haves, for sure.
Tiffany H.
Spartanburg, SC
I love this setting spray. It does help makeup stick. However, I have gone without finishing spray, and not really noticed too much of a difference. However, in the summer it helps to spritz your face when it’s hot and your makeup is trying to melt, or you need to cool down.
Brittany H.
Puyallup, WA
I love this product!!!! It helps keep my make up on longer then other setting sprays I have used. I have oily skin and this helps the make stay put through the night.
Abieyuwa O.
Mesquite, TX
Really great setting spray. I used to not believe setting sprays were effective but this changed my mind. I have oily skin and feel as though it helps control my oil and keep my makeup matte. It also kind of takes away the excess powder on my face and look more put together.
Cassidy B.
Delta, OH
I am giving this spray 3 out of 5 because although it locks makeup in for a very long time, it seems as though it dries my face out a bit, and that's a bit unacceptable since I'm very dry as it is. It's a good setting spray but I think oilier skin types might enjoy this more.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.