BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Stephanie B.
Jackson Hts, NY
This setting spray works!!!! I use this almost everyday after applying my makeup and my makeup does not budge. Plus it refreshes my skin.
Briana M.
Upland, CA
Great product! Kept my make up on all day without breaking up or becoming cakey. It has a good spray nozzle and a little goes a long way!
Emily P.
Philadelphia, PA
A bit pricey, but definitely worth the money. Keeps my oily skin matte all day and really keeps my makeup in place. Absolutely fantastic.
Karleigh S.
This is the best of the best! There is no other setting spray that I’ve tried that keeps my makeup on through the hottest of summer days!
Belle C.
Perfect for locking in your make and making sure it lasts. It's also helpful if you use a lot of powders and want to take away that look.
Ruthie R.
union, sc
I actually do like this for about half of the day it sets very well at first then I notice my skin gets oily towards the end of the day.
Paola S.
Doral, FL
I love love love this! I live by the beach and part of my job includes walking under the hot sun in a nice outfit. This keeps my face ON.
auburnbeth E.
Hanceville, AL
I wore this to an outdoor sporting event in the middle of an Alabama July, and my makeup didn’t melt, run, or sweat off. It’s incredible!
Jeaneen W.
Bensalem, PA
Amazing!!!!! I love this stuff! UD got it right with this spray. All day and all night long! Makeup does not budge. I totally recommend!
Erin P.
Indianapolis , IN
One of the best setting sprays ever! I need to find something that's just as good with a cheaper price. Keeps my makeup in place all day!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.