BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Liz H.
Best setting spray I’ve used! This sets my makeup beautifully. It keeps my makeup in place. It’s got a good mister and feels very refreshing.
Destini W.
Flowery Branch, GA
Love this product! Sets my makeup flawlessly!!! Sometimes I do wish it was a little bit bigger for my buck but other than that great product!
Cheyanne C.
Gilbert, AZ
This setting spray is bomb! It is the only one that has ever done what is is supposed to. The travel size is also perfect for weekend trips.
Payton D.
Washington
Although I have seen that this helps makeup stay on a bit better, I have not seen a huge difference from when I apply it vs. when I don’t :/
Nicole L.
Ada
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my go-to setting spray. When I use it my makeup looks fresh and doesn’t move all day. It has a matte finish and doesn’t make me oily!
nataliz d.
Lawrence , MA
This is my all time favorite setting spray. It truly makes my makeup last all day. It also makes me face and skin feel so nice and Hydrating.
Jessica W.
Johnstown, PA
This is my favorite setting spray! It really does what it says and sets everything down to a nice finish. Gets rid of any cakey or chalkiness
Maria G.
I love these spray. It leaves your makeup fresh and long wear. I think these is an awesome product. It doesnt make me break it which i love.
Jenna W.
I meeeeeeean. This stuff is hyped up for a reason. Once you spray this you can feel your skin almost tighten. This holds everything in place.
Sarah M.
Coatesville, PA
This is a lifesaver! Not only does my makeup stay in place it keeps my face from getting shiny and sweaty even after a long night of dancing!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.