BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Teresa G.
Canton, GA
Feels great going on, really helps set my makeup. I wait for a few seconds after spraying, then I use my beauty blender to "press" it in.
Tiffany B.
Ooltewah, TN
I always thought setting sprays were unnecessary. However after 14 hour days in NYC my makeup looked the exact same as when I put it on!
Jay A.
Arleta, CA
This setting spray is so great!!!! I would really recommend it to everybody!!!! Its lightweight and keep ur makeup in place all day long
Rocio C.
Burbank, CA
I think this setting spray did a good job keeping my makeup in place. Plus when I put it in it didn’t feel tacky and it dried very quick.
Jennifer C.
Winchester , KY
Best setting spray I have ever used.. I workout and it holds all day long. I love how it goes in smooth and makes my face feel refreshed
Cassandra G.
West Grove, PA
I have only used this twice so far but it is a so far so good. Keeps my makeup perfectly in tact for the whole day without reapplication.
Destiny R.
Loxley, AL
I love this setting spray so much. It doesn't take much at all and it literally makes my makeup LAST all night without even budging. ❤️❤️
Asheley P.
Memphis, TN
Sets makeup, but does allow for moving of makeup. Little to no transferring. Doesn’t make me extra oily. A must have. No product like it
Octavia R.
Birmingham, AL
This product is amazing, this is all I reach for. It helps your make up stay on all night. It is worth all money you spend on the product
Asia B.
Atlanta, GA
It lasts for a couple of hours I can't complain. This is the first setting spray I have used when I started getting into makeup I love it
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.