BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Haven P.
Audubon, NJ
Does the job doesn't make my face feel like I sprayed hair spray in it which is definitely a plus and anything from UD I usually LOVE
Nicole P.
Bemidji, MN
This makes me make up last all day! I will never use anything else. The price is a little spendy, but so worth it. Very easy to apply
Raquel S.
Hollywood, FL
Keeps every makeup look in place, whether during the day or all night long. Just a few spritz and you’re ready to conquer the world.
Lauren W.
Park Hills , MO
I have used All Nighter for about 3 years now. Great packaging. Easy to use. Doesn't dry your skin out but also doesn't become oily.
Joey E.
All time favorite I always come back to this product does not move my foundation even though I have oily skin keeps it matte all day.
Krystan C.
Kearneysville, WV
I love this... I used this all the time when I was pregnant.. I was super hot my make up would melt away! I love it! it did the job!
Megan E.
Mayfield, KY
I use this when I want my makeup to last on a night out. No matter what your makeup will not budge. A bottle last me a couple months.
Jerry M.
Doused myself in this before the Lady Gaga concert. I had my makeup on for about 12 hours and this made is do my makeup did NOT move!
Sophia D.
Cranston, RI
This product is amazing. It sets the makeup into place and completely mattes the face. It really covers the oil and sweat on my face.
Jaelyn R.
Allendale, MI
My makeup does last longer while using this product, does it necessarily last all day? No, it totally slows the fading of daily wear
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.