BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Alexis M.
Hickory, NC
An oldie but goodie. The best setting spray on the market! And I have ventured out and tried quite a few. Nothing compares to all nighter.
Danielle O.
Nome
I love this spray! Sets my makeup down to last all day and helps my dry skin feel a little moist. I share this with my friends and family.
Amber_Lynn K.
Helps keep my makeup locked in place from 5 am- 8 pm at night through a long work day and all! love this setting spray for a busy hot day!
Rosana C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I have this and I bought it at Sephora and it's the best setting spray ever. It keeps my makeup in place all day, even if I go to a party.
Katie B.
Maple Grove, MN
I use this product because I have oily skin and my makeup tends to not last me throughout the day. This product makes it stay on very well!
Sydney W.
Little Rock , AR
If your looking for a setting spray to last you the ENTIRE night , this is the one to get !! My face always feels secure anytime I use it !
Felicia O.
Live Oak, FL
I absolutely love everything I have tried from Urban Decay. This setting spray locks in all of my looks and keeps them there all day.
Macie D.
Okay so another great product that gets the job done. Pair this with any of their eyeshadow primers and your make up is not going anywhere.
katherine a.
I got this as a sample & I only use it to make shimmery shadows more pigmented, otherwise I don't see a difference spraying it on my face.
Becky B.
My favorite setting spray. No joke, it keeps your makeup on and looking fresh all day! Not sure if 24 hours, but certainly a full work day.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.