BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Lillian R.
Omaha, NE
One of my first ever setting sprays back in high school and I love how it makes it dewy and last a longtime
April P.
Love that they changed the design of the bottle. A bit pricey but well worth it. Keeps my makeup on longer
Isabella V.
chino ca
this setting spray is my favorite.it last for a long time the packaging is okay not the best but it is okay
Ashley S.
Scottsdale, AZ
Recommend this to anyone. This is my favorite setting spray of all times. This makes my makeup last FOREVER
Jasmine L.
Dallas
Sprays in to harsh , felt that it moved my makeup , good for oily skin but might be to drying for dry skin
Amy W.
Clermont, FL
I use this everyday. Spray on as a primer before my foundation, then after to set my makeup. Lasts all day.
Ashley B.
Holy grail. Love it. It keeps my makeup locked in place. I have dry/sensitive skin and it works so so well
Destiny M.
Los Angeles, CA
I really love this makeup because everytime I use it, it really locks in my makeup and it last me all day.
kyra g.
Cookeville, TN
I really love and live for this setting spray. They changed the packaging and i really enjoy the dark look.
Rangin A.
Smyrna, TN
One of my favorite setting sprays keeps everything in place no over powering smell the price is just right
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.