BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Constance B.
A definate must for summer time! This product has always been a favorite of mine, because not only does it actually work but it lasts too!
Jessica W.
Lebanon,TN
Never set your face without this!! Locked in all day and all night. Makeup stayed on through the sweat of pictures in the middle of summer!
Rosana C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I have this and I bought it at Sephora and it's the best setting spray ever. It keeps my makeup in place all day, even if I go to a party.
elizabeth b.
I originally bought this in travel size for a vacation and fell in love. I live by this spray. The most is refreshing. It smells great too.
Sydney W.
Little Rock , AR
If your looking for a setting spray to last you the ENTIRE night , this is the one to get !! My face always feels secure anytime I use it !
Angiel M.
Las vegas
Loveee this setting spray I am oily and this makes my makeup stay on !! I only use this spray I definitly recommend for any skin type
Caitlin L.
Wauconda, IL
AMAZING. I love this setting spray. It is my go to for everything. This spray keeps my makeup in place all day without budging or creasing.
Verenice A.
Odessa , TX
Used this product a very long time ago and honestly don’t remember how I felt about it. Must of not been great since I did not re purchase
sophia h.
My makeup doesn't budge I love this setting spray a lot one of my favorites. Doesn't just slash on your face like other ones. I recommend!
Emily C.
Perfect. Sets everything in place and youre ensured that your make-up won't move anywhere. Really dehydrating and doesn't cake your makeup
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.