BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on ULTA*
Fareeza B.
Richmond Hill, NY
This is my trusty good too setting spray when I want my makeup to look flawless and last forever recommend
Tina T.
San Diego, CA
This was my first high end setting spray, I usually buy drugstore. I thought it was ok, not life changing.
alyix f.
Lehi, UT
This is my favorite setting spray!! I can go out in the heat and be sweating, yet my makeup stays in place!
Nyshema G.
Bronx, NY
I tried this finishing spray and really liked it . I bought the travel size and I still have some left over
Ruth R.
Miami , FL
The product is great, but I don't like the smell.. it doesn't linger for long so I don't mind it too much.
Faith B.
I use this on top of my make up in it make sure that everything stays in place for as long as I need it to
Holley S.
Kennesaw, GA
My favorite high end setting spray. Feels like nothing is there and keeps my makeup perfect all night long
Giseli F.
Brockton, MA
Inlove with it, my makeul stay intact for all day long, looks so natural and fantastic, i lovee it so much
Pamela L.
Federal Way, WA
This product is good. It holds my makeup in place all day. The sprayer delivers a fine mist. No complaints.
AnnMarie Z.
Old Bridge, NJ
Love UD setting spreys. Skin looks great after and keeps my makeup on all day. Good for long lasting power.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.