BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Pratishtha P.
Atlanta, GA
It keeps your makeup intact and sets it really well .. Although it's on the pricey side but worth the money
Young S.
Jacksonville, FL
I use everyday it keeps makeup on all day whatever you do during the day or even all night it will stay on
Samaa M.
Sugar Land, TX
The best setting spray I have used ever! It makes my makeup last for a full 16 hours and stay fresh as well
Tatyana P.
Memphis, TN
I don't own this product. My friend let me use hers for one night . IT WAS AMAZING !! I want this product.
Mariah C.
I love this setting spray. works so well and no running, the travel size which isn't that small is only 15
Cynthia H.
canoga park, CA
Love the spray works really good with my oily skin and can go on to texture would really recommend to this
Alyssa N.
Pine Hill Nj
I absolutely love this spray and I need to get more of it. It’s amazing. My makeup stays in place all day!
Jessica D.
My final step in my makeup routine. Use it everyday and swear by it! Keeps my makeup on in the Florida heat
Nadine H.
Italy, TX
I'm really enjoying this product and I like that it does not have a smell to it. It sets my makeup nicely.
Olga P.
Rosenberg, TX
This is the best setting sprays for long nights! Makes the makeup last all day and night! Highly recommend!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.