BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Megan B.
San Diego, CA
I love this product! It really does increase the longevity of your makeup, and I love that the Chill Setting Spray helps keep you hydrated.
Brittany G.
Fountain Vly, CA
All time favorite setting spray. Will repurchase every time. People always ask how I get my makeup to last and it is because of this stuff.
Katie J.
Jackson
i first used this because my friend had it. i had to go buy it. works like a charm i love it. my face always looks so good when i use this
Allison M.
Kailua, HI
Not impressed . Everyone raves about this and I'm not sure why . It made my face sticky & my makeup look cakey . Will not purchase again .
janet g.
Parker, Co
I got really excited about purchasing this, but found it was no better than the 3.00 elf setting spray from target. Returned it to sephora
Shakira V.
I love this setting spray. It brings back hydrating to the face after layer of makeup and set and keeps the making looking amazing all day.
Megan B.
Rocky mount, NC
Love love love!! This keeps my skin hydrated and my makeup locked on my face!! Seriously lasts all day and night with barely any touch ups
Ashley L.
Parkersburg, WV
I am obsessed with this setting spray! It works amazing and my makeup lasts all day. The mister works great and does not drench your face.
Alexis M.
Hickory, NC
An oldie but goodie. The best setting spray on the market! And I have ventured out and tried quite a few. Nothing compares to all nighter.
Diana R.
Garden Grove, CA
Best setting spray!!!! This product keeps my makeup on all day no matter what conditions I face. It’s pricey, but it is worth every penny.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.