BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Alexandra B.
San Jose, CA
Urban decay is all nighter setting spray was the first setting spray that I had ever purchased. I really loved the quality of this product and it definitely made my Make up stay all night just as it states on the bottle. I purchased this product multiple times but it is a little on the pricey side so I wanted to switch to something that I was able to afford.
Tia C.
Morehead, KY
A +++ product. This is a product that performs how it claims. My makeup doesn’t budge when I use this. It doesn’t take a lot and gives you a fresh look. It doesn’t make the skin oily but if you have oily skin I’d recommend the deslick version which is just as good. I would recommend this to anyone who where’s a lot of makeup and wants to keep it budge proof!
Ce D.
Thomasville
I wish I had more!! My sister bought me this setting spray for my wedding. I did my own makeup and want to make sure it didn’t move while take pictures and during the ceremony. This stuff is amazing! My makeup looked great from the beginning to the end of my wedding day!
Ami S.
Berwyn, IL
This setting spray gets the job done. It really does help increase the wear time of my makeup and keeps everything locked and in place. The only con about this product is the smell. It has this sort of cinnamon but also not cinnamon scent that is just a bit overwhelming for me which makes me hesitate to reach for the product even though it is super effective
Danielle T.
I am so oily. It is 85 degrees + this summer. This product is THE PRODUCT. I don't know what sort of sorcery Urban Decay did to create this setting spray, but my skin looks flawless from application to the end of day. Little to no shine at the end of the day. I have a big bottle at home and a travel bottle for on the go. Run to Sephora/Ulta and get it. Trust.
Ashley •.
Love this product so much!!
Just which it lasted longer and wasn’t on the higher end of the price range.
Keeps my makeup in place all day and all night! I could do my makeup at 7 AM and my makeup would still look the exact same at 10 PM that night, so in that case it’s worth the extra money. Sometimes I say “you get what you pay for” and when it comes to this, that statement is definitely true!
April N.
Forest Lake
This is my favorite setting spray, ever. It keeps my foundation locked in and sealed throughout the day. It doesn’t break up my foundation at all and it makes it last a lot longer than I was expecting. I had always been let down by setting sprays before using this one, but this has definitely changed my mind.
Lydia H.
Martinsburg
This setting spray is such a cult favorite and there is definitely a reason why. You can spray this before and after your makeup and it allows your makeup to go on smooth and it will last all night long! It is great with my oily and sensitive skin as well. It doesn't clog my pores and it also lasts for a long time. I would recommend this to everyone!
Kelly E.
I absolutely love the all-nighter setting spray, and when it says all night it means all night. I have a tendency to sweat quite a bit when I'm dancing, and my makeup looks just as good as when I first walked through the door. I've even falling asleep with my makeup on, and my makeup still look great when I woke up. I highly highly recommend this product!
Julie J.
Staten Island, NY
This is one of the best setting sprays I have ever used. It sets your makeup beautifully and almost gives it a waterproof base. I cried at a wedding and my tears did not ruin my makeup at all. The only dislike I have is the smell but it dissipates so it only smells when you first spray it.Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.