BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Crystal P.
Athens, GA
It does keep makeup on all night, but it is on the pricey side. I would try the small trial size sold at ULTA first before investing.
Lindsey M.
Louisville, KY
Love this setting spray!!! It seriously does a great job of keeping what I put on my face there, and not on my hands clothes, and etc.
Toni V.
I don't see a difference when using this I know everyone raves about it but I just don't see what everyone else dose very disappointed
Stephanie M.
Indianapolis, IN
Kind of pricey but is a great setting spray! Probably the best I’ve ever used. Only thing that keeps me from repurchasing is the price
Jackie B.
AMAZING. One of the best setting sprays on the market! Keeps my make up looking fresh ALL DAY and night! Would recommend this product!
Dani G.
Tampa, FL
This spray is so long lasting. It is probably the spray I reach for most. It helps keep my makeup in place all day and keeps me matte.
Sammie H.
Minot, ND
I absolutely love this spray! I use it after I apply all of my makeup and it definitely works! No need to re-apply or touch up all day!
Mariel F.
San Jose, CA
I use this everyday. My makeup stays on longer because of this. I have repurchased this many times and have also given these as gifts.
Kristy L.
Centereach, NY
I needed a setting spray and tried this one. I was able to get it. This product is very good. No problems at all. O would buy it again
Emily S.
Sherman, CT
Holy grail, ride or die, keeps my makeup on all day and night, first setting spray I ever tried, and I will never need to trie another
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.