BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Alondra M.
San Antonio
This makes your skin feel great. Makes ypu skin feel and stay for hpurs alkost all night. Your make up looks awsomw almost the whole night.
jessica r.
Corona, CA
Seriously my go to, idk where I would be without this bad boy been using it for years and evertime I try something cheaper I'm disappointed
Lauren S.
Benbrook, TX
THE BEST setting spray!!! Love this product and it is a staple in my makeup drawer. Why spend all that money in makeup to not have it last?
Holly S.
Byhalia, MS
Urban decay is always by far my favorite setting spray brand! I love the deal they always do where you can buy 2 sprays for a great price.
Sabryna D.
Avondale, AZ
This setting spray has saved my makeup multiple times throughout the years , it's not really an "all nighter" spray but it does do the job
Jessica R.
Seattle, WA
I have had so many bottles of this and I go through them quiiiiiick. This kept me safe through my 18 birthday and a very sweaty prom night.
Sidney B.
Florence
Hella dope I love it because of how long I lasts you Can drink with it on and it's like nothing really convincing and the shade is perfect
antarjot k.
I was skeptical about it, but my full face of makeup stayed on when I had a full day and fell asleep! Truly a great product and recommend!
Fadwa H.
Seriously amazing. Keeps makeup in place and won't let anything smudge in the rain. Just a few sprays on the face and you're set for hours
Whitney H.
Andersonville, TN
This is a great setting spray. This and the Morphe are tied in my mind for the #1 Spot of setting sprays. I will continue to buy this one!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.