BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

laura c.
Goleta, CA
Great Setting spray! It is in my top 3 setting sprays I keep in my professional kit for Wedding applications. I would recommend this product.
Katelynn B.
Lakeside , TX
Really sets makeup well. It locks in your makeup without drying out my face. Definitely makes your make up last and the bottle lasts forever.
Darima T.
Richmond, IL
This product did work for me, but it made me sweat way more than usual. i don't know if it was just me or if this has happened to anyone else.
Erika M.
Velva
A couple of sprays of this and my makeup is good for the day! I recently wore it at an outdoor wedding in Phoenix and it withstood the heat.
Morgan S.
Boardman, OH
FAVORITE SETTING SPRAY!!! I love this stuff, stays on all day and really holds my makeup in place! Doesn't feel too heavy or too wet either.
Cheyene E.
Marysville , WA
Did what it's supposed to, my makeup stayed on super well. I want a full sized one. I also want to see how it does with intensifying shadows.
Doris S.
Fort Worth, TX
Great it fits it's name.. it really does look and lasts all night long wearing makeup mist . Makeup looks fresh and lasts longer than others
Jennifer (.
It is quite drying but I do love this it works all day and it makes it last I would we purchased yes because it makes my makeup last all day
Christina S.
This setting spray works great! I use it when I know that I'll be wearing my makeup for a long period of time. It does exactly what it says!
Karla R.
New Prt Rchy, FL
OMG ... there is no another setting spray in my life. Simple like that.... I love how it set my makeup and refresh my makeup during the day.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.