BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Mikaila H.
Fort Worth , TX
Very great product. if you are a spray "whore" like myself i would suggest buying the full size or two travel size for the road.
Mandi S.
I liked the smell. The spray wasn’t too bad but could be better. It was nice and lightweight but didn’t make my makeup lay any longer.
Yohana E.
Louisville, KY
Can't spray too close too the face, but love that it lady all night. It will really hold ur make up in place and you'll be good to go!
Paige G.
Outlook , WA
i tried this out first when i was at vidcon last summer, one of my friends had it so i tried it and my makeup stayed on all day! love!
Sarah B.
Sioux Falls
It definitely makes my makeup stay and helps me not look like a hot mess. The price is as to be expected from a brand like urban decay.
member-ba098
Holds me all day everyday. Keeps my face fresh everytime. It looks like I've just done my makeup no matter what type of day I'm having.
Brandi E.
Kerhonkson
Love this spray it deff last all night and day. I would recommend this product to everyone who is trying to wear makeup for a full day.
janet s.
Bearsville, NY
Love. Lasts all through a heavy, busy 12 hour overnight shift. Leaves my face glowing, it's not until very late that it starts to fade.
claire k.
Coon Rapids
One of my davorite settong sprays on the market. Allows me to feel confident about going out because i know my makeup is going to last
Elizabeth C.
Morganton, NC
Best setting spray! I love using this when I do a full glam look and I do not want anything to budge! Perfect for a night on the town!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.