BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Bayley C.
I’ve tried so hard to find a drugstore setting spray that works better than this one and I seriously can’t. The price isn’t what I’d love for it to be butttt I’m willing to save up to buy this because it keeps my makeup looking fresh and as if I just put it on even after a long day. It’s more than worth it to me!
Anh N.
Palatine , IL
This has a nice mist. Very fine and even spray. Melts the powders into my skin. The scent is unpleasant but I like the formula. Natural finish and good for all skin types.
Malina r.
hewitt
If you are in the market for a setting mist look no further. This setting mist has helped my makeup stay on longer. Lasting throughout the night and in high temperatures I couldn’t imagine using anything else. The mist itself sprays on so gently but covers so much. I would 10000000% recommend this setting mist.
TooFabulousBev B.
Spokane Vly, WA
This spray does work. The mister on my bottle could have been a little finer. My makeup lasted and i didnt notice any excessive oil or anything. My only complaint is that it gave a kind of sheen that i didnt care for and i could feel it on my face, like a mask. Over all, it was fine. I just prefer other brands.
Alexis W.
Mount Airy, NC
This is one of my all time favorite products! Three easy sprays and my face is set for the night! Perfect for my combination skin! Gives me a natural finish that I love! It’s lasted me about 6 months but will definitely repurchase once I’m out! Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Ricki B.
Harlingen, TX
I loved the way it melted my makeup all together. It really is a finishing touch for a fresh look. However i didnt really honestly say i saw a difference as far as making my makeup last longer. Im moving around a lot throughout the day and expected it to keep my makeup in place but the product sadly fell short,
Shanna S.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
A little pricey but well worth it. I love this product and it works very well. My make up will last all day and all night. Easy to apply and only a few sprays are needed for a lasting face. I would recommend this product.
Cathlyne H.
This stuff is definitely worth the price! It lasts forever because you don’t need a lot! I’ve tried so many setting prays but this one takes the first prize. I’m extremely oily and this still keeps my makeup in place! It also provides an extra effort to keep my makeup matte versus shiny! Definitely go buy this!
Brianne M.
Beaumont
Another impulse Sephora purchase that I made while checking out at the registers. They always get you with those little products while waiting in line. This has got to be my absolute favorite setting spray. Not disappointed and kept my makeup looking fab each time. Even after a night of going out- hence the name ha! Price wasn’t bad either. Would definitely recommend
Katie T.
King Of Prussia, PA
The BEST setting spray I have ever used! I spray this on my skin after I finish my makeup and it makes my entire look last all night. I have combination skin and this is perfect. This spray doesn't make my skin oily over time or dry out other area. I have repurchased this twice and will continue to do so.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.