BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Julie M.
Keeps your makeup on all day!!! Love this stuff but it's a little steep for my wallet. I do splurge on it when I have the extra cash
Alyssa F.
Beaverton, OR
I used this for a friend's wedding and her makeup stayed flawlessly all night. It adds moisture while setting in your all night look.
Rebecca D.
This keeps my make up in place, I have fussy skin, combination skin and this does not irritate my skin at all this is a great product
Shelby S.
Zephyrhills , FL
I use this all the time even though it is a little pricey it’s worth the money it keeps my makeup on all day and is lightweight
Ashlyn R.
i love this setting spray!!! it keeps all your makeup on all day and night. it’s amazing. a little expensive but definitely worth it!
Megan E.
Mayfield, KY
I use this when I want my makeup to last on a night out. No matter what your makeup will not budge. A bottle last me a couple months.
Trinity S.
Elko, NV
Honestly enjoy this product. Helps keep my makeup on all day long. The cooling mist is nice and My skin feels hydrated all day long.
Jocelyn C.
Nacogdoches, TX
One of my favorite setting sprays! It really does make your makeup last and it is very easy to spray. I would recommend this product.
amanda d.
Good product! If I️ don’t set with powder first then this setting spray I️ find I️t doesn’t hold as well, but overall does the trick!
Cindy R.
Hate the smell but dam does the all nighter say it all! Keeps my makeup on for a good while doesn’t fall even after a day at the club
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.