BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Kelsey F.
stanton
This is a great setting spray! I use this over any brand! It’s worth it! It keeps my makeup on all day and makes everything set and smooth
Angela H.
Pompano Beach , FL
Love this setting spray just like the majority of the population. It is GREAT and the sprayer on it is great as well. Nice fine mist.
Carm H.
Murray, UT
I had an issue of having my makeup last all day and this changed it all ! its light weight, its so easy to apply and it last all day!
Rosana C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I have this and I bought it at Sephora and it's the best setting spray ever. It keeps my makeup in place all day, even if I go to a party.
Ani P.
I love this setting spray. If you are looking for a setting spray that will lock your makeup all day then this is what you are looking for.
Louise C.
It does what it says. It sets your makeup and it lasts all night. Unquestionably one of the best setting sprays on the market, hands down.
Emilce F.
Hidalgo, TX
Love this product, my makeup stays all night, i can wear it all my life, It is my favorite setting spray on high end makeup. Really LOVE IT
Kenzie T.
One of my favorite setting sprays. It helps prevent eyeshadow from creasing and also helps keep foundation in place all day and night long!
Lauren S.
Montgomery, AL
My favorite setting spray. Once i complete my whole look, i spray two pumps parallel to my nose and two the opposite way. Would recommend!
Jennifer C.
The Woodlands, TX
Have been using this for years! Makes me feel like my makeup wont budge all day. Very cool sensation as well upon application, refreshing.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.