BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

GABY S.
Hallandle Bch, FL
my favorite setting spray in all of the lands. I can be out from 8 AM until 3 AM the next morning and my face will still look FLAWLESS.
Sandy V.
This spray makes my makeup last all day regardless of how hot it gets outside. Super fast drying time and my face stays matte all day.
Bianca S.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Get the duo and save some money! It's a great deal for this. I use it for nights out at the club, keeps my makeup fresh the whole time
Bailee M.
Lincoln, CA
i love this product so much honestly, it keeps on through sweat and tears and i keep putting off buying more but it really is worth it
Regina Z.
Favorite setting spray of all time! Its like hairspray for your face. It looks in all over your make and makes it last all day/ night.
Angela K.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Love this setting spray! It keeps my makeup lasting all day from when I put my makeup on early in the morning to when I get home late!
Desiree P.
Castle Rock, CO
Works really great and really does help your makeup last all night. There are many dupes out there but the original is always the best.
Rachel P.
Bellefontaine, OH
Great product, and allowed my make up to look fresh all day long. I have sensitive skin, and the product did not cause any irritation.
Lauren W.
Urban Decay is the only brand I go to when I want a setting spray that's guaranteed to keep my look fresh and perfect all day/night :)
Thegirlreview s.
this product is amazing.I got this product from Ulta it was a little pricey,but it works it kept my makeup on through a very long day.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.