BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Skylar H.
Winter Garden, FL
This is the best setting spray on the market bar none. A couple of spritzes with this and I know my makeup will be staying put all day long.
Claudia F.
Orlando, FL
I don't find that this product is any better than mac prep and prime. It's definitely not water resistant. I have oily skin and it works ok.
Rene E.
San Antonio, TX
If you want your make up to last through a sweaty visit to the club this is the setting spray for you. Your makeup will stay lookingbrand new
Amadi T.
i love it. i decided to splurge on it. my makeup stays on all day/night. it doesn't clog my pores. i don't remember if it has sun protection
Katie L.
Fort Hood, TX
Turkey works. Makes makeup last wonderfully. Keeps make-up in its place and doesn't budge. No more days of my poor makeup sliding off my face
Ashaunti H.
Athens, OH
My favorite setting spray! Keeps your makeup flawless all night. This is a staple item in my makeup regime. I usually pair with the B6 spray.
Bianca R.
Rosedale, NY
Really awesome everyday Spray. I rotate between the De-Slick Oil Control Spray. Still have a full bottle but will repurchase when it's done.
Ann M.
San Antonio, TX
Great spray believe in using few days but see great results in my make upduring the day I would definitely recommend this product to someone
Kylie B.
Apple Valley
This stuff truly works I went out for a night on the town and my makeup still looked just as good at the end of the night! Highly recomenede
Alexis S.
San Marcos , Tx
I LOVE THIS SETTING SPRAY. It keeps my makeup on like a dream, and it has lasted me months! It works just as good as the All-Nighter version.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.