BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Ruth H.
The best setting spray yet. Used it the most in my makeup routine. You can't go wrong with the all nighter. I think most people love it too.
Morgan M.
Tombstone, Az
This is a refreshing spray that live no splotches and lives your makeup looking so flawless, and you wont have to touch it up all night long.
Crystal D.
Athens
I feel like I need to try this product ASAP based on the things people are saying especially with my oily skin. Would love love to try this.
Keri S.
Soddy Daisy, TN
With this makeup setting spray my foundation doesn't transfer and my makeup makes it all day and sometimes, when I need it, into the evening!
Cheyenne B.
Chester, PA
Going out the club is annoying when you don’t have th right spray. This keeps my makeup in place and o don’t look guwey or sticky. Love this!
Briana B.
Port Richey, FL
Favorite setting spray of life. If you haven't tried this you are seriously missing out! I live in Florida and with this heat, it's a staple!
Toni S.
Kissimmee, FL
Love this setting spray and how long it lasts! My go to setting spray for a night out, and it lives up to it's namesake of all nighter!
Ashley H.
Tulsa, OK
This has always been my Holy Grail spray. It keeps my make up on point and intact, even when it is humid. Best spray on the market for sure.
Megan O.
Lehi, UT
I love this setting spray! The mist is amazing, I never have to worry that it will ruin my makeup! It helps keep my makeup on for 10+ hours!
Samantha L.
Las Vegas, NV
AMAZING! I really enjoy using this setting spray cause it does what it say and that it does make your makeup not crease or smudge all night.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.