BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Kanako S.
I love this stuff, it keeps your makeup on for a long time. I have oily skin so this really helps with keeping that under control.
Hailey W.
Definitely a great setting spray but I noticed that if my face got oily my make up would still slide off my face while using this product
Heather G.
It does it's job! Has been one of my go to setting sprays since I started to get into makeup! I love it! Locks everything into place! :)
Cynthia C.
Bakersfield
Seriously keeps your makeup locked all day! It isn't mattifying like the oil slick one but this one makes sure your makeup doesn't move.
Lauren J.
Palm Coast
Love this product when Im doing a full face or glam look or even going on a night out where I need my makeup to hold up a little longer.
Alexa S.
Mcallen, TX
does keep my makeup on all day. I've already gone through 2 bottles. the one is my favorite and it also helps get ride of the cakey look
ReeNee👑 G.
Compton
Amazing product it was a gift unfortunately so I never got arruine to purchasing another! I loved it LONG LASTING and so beautifully set!
Kelly F.
This works great keeping your makeup looking fresh and is pretty light weight. Only downside was it did not combat my oily skin all day.
Hope C.
Fishers, IN
Holy grail!! I use this before I work a 12 hour shift and my makeup doesn't move!! I also use it on wedding clients!! Absolutely love it.
Shelby W.
This is the only setting spray I use. It takes away that powdery look foundation can sometimes give, and makes it literally last all day.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.