BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

TooFabulousBev B.
Spokane Vly, WA
This spray does work. The mister on my bottle could have been a little finer. My makeup lasted and i didnt notice any excessive oil or anything. My only complaint is that it gave a kind of sheen that i didnt care for and i could feel it on my face, like a mask. Over all, it was fine. I just prefer other brands.
Katie T.
King Of Prussia, PA
The BEST setting spray I have ever used! I spray this on my skin after I finish my makeup and it makes my entire look last all night. I have combination skin and this is perfect. This spray doesn't make my skin oily over time or dry out other area. I have repurchased this twice and will continue to do so.
Mars’ A.
Orlando
Does a great job of keeping my make up in place all day. Sprays nicely and doesn’t leave patches on my face or destroys my make up. I like that it has 2 covers. I highly recommend this in comparison to others this is my favorite setting spray.
Sabrena H.
California
This setting spray does a really good job of improving the longevity of your makeup. It has a decent spray, not the finest but not the worst, and its a favorite for a reason.
Theresa C.
Pensacola
This spray is easy to use. I love the fact that it doesn't feel heavy or sticky on my skin. This product doesn't protect from the sun. The finish is very natural over all.
Rebekah S.
Dallas
I used this spray and my makeup stayed on for 9 hours straight! It was soooo crazy! The hype is real. I wish this product wasn’t so expensive but I can see why it is because it works sooo good. Only reason I’m giving 4 stars is because it’s very expensive and hard to just go buy if you don’t have a lot of money.
Jessica C.
Athens, OH
My makeup will literally last through a hurricane with this stuff. It locks my makeup in place. It’s good for all skin types. It’s lightweight and sits nicely on the skin.
Brianne M.
Beaumont
Another impulse Sephora purchase that I made while checking out at the registers. They always get you with those little products while waiting in line. This has got to be my absolute favorite setting spray. Not disappointed and kept my makeup looking fab each time. Even after a night of going out- hence the name ha! Price wasn’t bad either. Would definitely recommend
Carrie M.
Rockland, MA
Obviously the best setting spray that I have used. If you fall asleep in full face you will wake up in full face (shhhh I know it’s bad, but it’s true. A little pricey, but worth it.
Christina D.
Loooved this setting spray! It has a weird smell to me but it doesn't linger. In my opinion, the finish it gives me is comparable to MACs Fix+. However the lasting power while using this holds my makeup up much longer than Fix+ (I'm aware Fix+ isn't a setting spray) I have combo skin & will continue to purchase!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.