BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Rocio C.
Burbank, CA
I think this setting spray did a good job keeping my makeup in place. Plus when I put it in it didn’t feel tacky and it dried very quick.
Marjaneh P.
Irvine, CA
LIFE SAVING PRODUCT. No question. It will keep your eyeshadow and highlight in place - people will think you are touching up every hour.
Asia B.
Atlanta, GA
It lasts for a couple of hours I can't complain. This is the first setting spray I have used when I started getting into makeup I love it
Rachel C.
The best setting spray ever made! It keeps my makeup on even if I'm sweating like a crazy person in Georgia July heat! I love this stuff!
Lindsey H.
Evarts, KY
Love this stuff! It really sets my makeup and it definitely makes it last so much longer! It doesn't make my face too matte which I like.
Sandra R.
Salinas, CA
The urban decay all nighter is great for setting my makeup.has a great smell and it doesn't leave my face looking cakey after I spray it.
Guadalupe H.
Stockton, CA
This is always in my makeup collection I can’t go without. I love everything about it, mattifying but not drying and it’s transfer proof
Kristen M.
Chatsworth, CA
Perfect love this and it works so well. The downfall is the price, its expensive. Perfect for oily skin. Works well in sweaty situations.
Harlee C.
Harrisburg , PA
I loved this setting spray! Only downfall is how it’s a little pricy for my liking. When I can’t afford a splurge I always repurchase it.
Ambrosia 🐙.
Olympia, WA
One of my favorite setting sprays. Smells fresh, keeps my makeup great all day, I don't ever even have to reapply except that I like to!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.