BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Nicole M.
Cerritos, CA
Favorite setting spray ever. I use this everyday. I have combo skin and its perfect. my makeup lasts all day.
Audrey W.
Hollister, ID
I love this setting spray. I find that it makes my makeup last longer and helps settle the powder on my face.
Micaela M.
I really like this product. whenever I used it my makeup does not move around it looks great and on fleak!!!
Kim D.
Rosedale, MD
Pretty pricey for me but does help the longevity of my makeup. Nozzle sometimes jams and can spray unevenly.
Katie H.
Hamilton, GA
This stuff is my holy grail setting spray. I've been using it for years and I just really and truly love it.
Emma C.
Scottsdale, AZ
This setting spray is a God-send! I put it on right after I apply my makeup and my makeup stays on all night!
Lauren D.
Langhorne, PA
It is definitely long lasting! Good for heavy makeup and gives a really nice finish! Smells pretty nice too.
Tandra D.
Newbury Park, CA
I love this one.it make me look fresh.and helps to stay my makeup long tym.refreshing and gives a fresh look.
Ashley M.
Romulus
This spray has a fine mist and helps my foundation from rubbing off as easily. It is a must on those hot days
Mandy T.
Northport, AL
My makeup does. not. move. when I am wearing this. The formula is obviously perfect & the smell is good too!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.