BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Daniela G.
Las vegas
Oh my goodness buying this was worth every penny I love it my make up literally stays and I love the scent !
Lauren D.
Langhorne, PA
It is definitely long lasting! Good for heavy makeup and gives a really nice finish! Smells pretty nice too.
Carly Z.
Allentown, PA
Love this product so much if masked my makeup stay on all day it's a little pricey but it's worth the splurge
Brooke H.
Cedartown , GA
I use this on the go when I go out! It makes my makeup stay a lot longer than it would when I'm not using it!
Debby W.
Washingtonvle, NY
My go to setting spray! Keeps my makeup almost intact for the entire day and doesn't make my skin feel icky.
Yecenia R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I'm in love I take everywhere I go and its just the cherry makes my make-up look better and last even longer.
jonise l.
BEST SETTING SPRAY!!! I would recommend this to everyone. Makes my face super matte and not oily. I love this
Kristin K.
Metairie, LA
Best setting srpray on the market. Everyone shkd try and its not crazy expensuve. I love urban decay products
Kim D.
Rosedale, MD
Pretty pricey for me but does help the longevity of my makeup. Nozzle sometimes jams and can spray unevenly.
Katie P.
Boston, MA
It really is long lasting. My makeup stays forever with this stuff. I prefer it over the MUFE settings spray.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.