BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Sierra L.
Lubbock, TX
First and only setting spray I have ever used. If it’s not broke don’t fix it. By far the best thing ever. It makes my makeup stay all day and it lasts a long time as well. I will buy this for the rest of my life until they discontinue it (fingers crossed that they don’t 🤞🏻)
Naja H.
BEST SETTING SPRAY EVER!! I was never really convinced setting spray worked until i used this gem! It really locks your makeup in and makes it look so bomb all day! Great to use if you wear makeup to the gym because it keeps your makeup looking awesome the whole way through!!
Natasha S.
I really like this setting spray!! It was the first one I ever bought, and works well. It’s a classic for me, and I know I can trust it to hold my makeup in place most of the night. It works good, but I do have others that I like as well. It’s definitely on my favorites list!
Shelby M.
Coffeeville
One of my holy grail makeup products! Definitely keeps your makeup in place and looking good ALL NIGHT! i️ am almost out of this setting spray and i️ have only had it for like 2 months and i️ am definitely going to repurchase! i️ also definitely recommend this setting spray!
Maddie N.
Winfield, WV
This is the OG setting spray, but it remains one of the best to this day! It extends the wear of my makeup and helps it to look nice for much longer than it does on its own. However, it doesn’t illuminate or mattify skin in my opinion, so it works great for all skin types!
Clarissa L.
Lodi
It's a great product. I work at Starbucks and get coffee splashed on my face as well as mocha and so many other things. When I'm running around sweating this stuff still protects my face so I can go out after work is over. It is great and don't be afraid to be heavy handed.
Elwisa M.
Utica
You could shower after using this setting spray and your makeup won’t go anywhere! The description says it all. It is very long lasting! I’ve had clients sleep with their makeup and wake up the next morning looking exactly the same as last night. Defiantly worth your money.
Georgia Y.
I first bought the mini because I was afraid I wouldn't like it but after all the hipe I finally tried it and I went back to Ulta and bought the full size. I do still buy the minis because I can throw it in my purse but it's a great product and the name speeks for it's self
Anica R.
Pearland
This setting spray is always a go to for me! It really gives my foundation that extra push, making it seem a bit more glossy. The only thing that seems to bother me is when I spray it after I put on mascara which then leads the mascara to smear so I recommend you put mascara after, but besides that, this spray is amazing !
Amanda W.
Hays, NC
Urban Decay is the only setting spray I like to use. The actual spray, as in the way the formula releases itself from the bottle, is soft and sheer, like a kiss from an angel lol. It does help my makeup stick to my face and lasts all day until I decide it's time to take it off.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.