BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Jasmine W.
Newport News, VA
This is the best setting spray ever, well one of the best your make up will last all day and night I recommend it for beginners and pros
Michelle H.
Anniston, AL
This is my favorite setting spray I have ever used. Literally lasts all day no matter what the activity or style of make up you have on.
Melissa C.
Howell, MI
This is a great product! Definitely keeps your make up put and lasts all day for me! I don't know what I'd do without this setting spray
auburnbeth E.
Hanceville, AL
I wore this to an outdoor sporting event in the middle of an Alabama July, and my makeup didn’t melt, run, or sweat off. It’s incredible!
kimberly I.
Cove City
This is okay for a setting spray. I haven’t found many setting sprays that actually work that well. (Seriously, hairspray works the best)
Yummy P.
Great product it keeps my make looking good for hours! I got this as a sample from sephora and I will be buying the regular size product!
Anna H.
Pittsburg, CA
Makes you makeup last all night long! Has a fine mist so the product goes on evenly on your face. You also get a goof amount of product.
Abby R.
Virginia Bch, VA
I keep one of these in my purse so that I always have it with me. This spray is amazing my makeup really does stay put all day and night.
Babs O.
Runnemede, NJ
This is the best setting spray. I’ve fallen asleep with makeup on after a long night and it still is on my face when I use this product.
Kyla A.
I've heard this makeup spray works wonders, that it really helps set your make up & helps your skin not get so oily... would love to try
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.