BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Lynn M.
Lawrence, KS
Setting sprays are a must in my make up routine! I have tried every setting spray out there and this is the best! My make up stayed on all day!
Shantel J.
Brookland, AR
Going out for a girls night?you don't have to come back home looking like someone took half your make up off. This setting spray does wonders!!
Casiana M.
Bronx, NY
I honestly love this, it was the first setting spray I ever used but did not protect me for too long against sweat but it’s good for the price
Emily B.
This travel size has lasted me months! It does such a great time with locking your makeup down all day and night. Works well with my oily skin.
stacy l.
Prairieville
Love it! Love it! Love it! I recommend this product to anyone who wears makeup daily... of u have a chance....grab it and try it for yourself.
Siena H.
The best makeup setting spray I have found! It really does last a while. It almost seems to blur out your imperfections or any makeup buildup.
Medina S.
W Valley City, UT
Love the all nighter setting spray! I feel like it's perfect for all skin types. I use it every time I do my makeup. Love the new packing too!
Brooke H.
Soddy Daisy, TN
This setting spray will make your makeup last all day! It is kinda pricy but they have a travel size too that is cheaper so you can try it out.
Gianna N.
My holy grail, I use this every single day and my makeup cannot go without it. Lasts through literally anything: dancing all night, prom, etc.
cortney Nicholle W.
Modesto, CA
This is an amazing setting spray. It makes your makeup last literally all night or all day! It has a fine mist and good nozzle. Love this one!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.