BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Tatiana G.
Stockton, CA
I love this product. You can use this as a setting spray and also perfect for adding pigmentation to products.
Ashley C.
I have used this for years and swear by it. Put on BEFORE mascara!!! It tends to clump of you put it on after.
Rebecca U.
Veradale, WA
Really great setting spray. I always use this when I know I will be wearing my makeup for a long period of time
Kiah P.
Rockford, MI
i've gone thru a few bottles of this stuff. i can defiantly say it makes my make up last all day and all night
Shontanae G.
My all time setting sorry my holy grail and it’s perfect for oily skin and controlling the oily most of the day
Lilian H.
Brooklyn, NY
this is okay, too pricey for what it does. wish it set my makeup alittle better like my other cheaper ones do.
Brandy N.
Barboursville , VA
Best setting spray! Makes my makeup stay flawless every day, all day! I wish it did have UV protection though!
Courtney J.
Knoxville, TN
The only makeup setting spray that I will ever use. This spray is amazing and definitely within my price range.
brandy c.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS SETTING SPRAY!! BY FAR MY FAV. IF IT WASN'T SO EXPENSIVE I WOULD BUY IT MORE OFTEN.
Storm R.
Perry, NY
Best setting spray ever
Keeps my makeup looking flawless hours after application. Holy grail product right here
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.