BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Raycheal T.
Hemet , CA
This is a summer must have!!! This setting spray is life!!! It keeps your makeup in place all day and all night long. Great for a hot summer day.
Keri K.
Madison Heights, MI
My go to setting spray! Really locks in makeup all day long and feels great when used to refresh throughout the day!! Always recommend this one!
Lexus C.
Cambridge City
Purchased at: ULTA
Purchased this product because it was Jeffree Star approved, and I definitely like it. The formula isn’t sticky like some I’ve used in the past.
Chenin H.
Fort Worth, TX
I used the chill setting spray for a long time but this one is just far superior. makes your makeup sit so nicely and last all day and all night
Sarah S.
I didn't really notice a difference in my makeup staying power when using this product. There are cheaper brands that make better setting sprays.
Jazhane L.
This makes me look flawless when I'm done doing my makeup and it's not drippy because when I had a nother spray it made my make up look terrible
Shannon P.
I use this everyday until I want a more illuminating one. Really sets my makeup and I think it’s the best on the market. Definitely buying again.
Nancy A.
Aurora , CO
Didn't impress me at all. Pricy , and not worth the money. Keeps me matte for a little while but doesn't help the oiliness around the nose area.
Ericka H.
Loudonville, OH
Does its job! No complaints, there are definitely better cheaper options in my opinion. Most likely wouldn't go out of my way to purchase again.
MacKenzie B.
Reedsburg, WI
Adore this product because I does last all day and night. Stays on and helps my.makeup stay put no matter what kind of day or activity I'm doing
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.