BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Shannon S.
Williamsport, PA
I use this everyday and I don't know what I would do without it! I will never go back! It is worth every penny!
Mai Yer Y.
Saint Paul, MN
Yes!!! I love this. It makes my makeup stay in place . It also create a soft makeup look and feels nice on skin
McKayla B.
Grafton, WV
i got a small version of this and really liked the product and how it locked my makeup into place for the day.
Quamya H.
Myrtle Beach, SC
All I have to say is 5 stars! This product is the best I've ever used and I have been through so many of these!
Sam M.
Lawrence, NY
My all time favorite setting spray. Locks my makeup in all day don't need any touch ups! Love it. Best Buy ever
Angela 👑👸🏽 I.
Davie, FL
The best setting spay there is. It leaves your makeup looking flawless and help it stay all day and night long.
Con7beauty ..
This is great for a primer and/or setting spray. Keeps oil at bay while keeping my makeup looking fresh. Love!
Hannah D.
Maine
This is the best setting spray I have ever used it keeps my makeup in place all day. And gives a natural finish
Miranda A.
This is the only setting spray that I buy! It literally makes my makeup last all day long, until I take it off!
Madison P.
10/10 best setting spray ever. Not much I can say about it. It locked my makeup in and held it there for hours.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.