BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Adrianna W.
Saint Cloud, MN
y'all please buy this product !!!
It got me through labor. my makeup was flawless when I birthed my child. very lightweight, and lasts forever. I had the trial size one, and I used it from april - august and I'm just now running out. It lasted forever! I will be buying again.
Brittany G.
Edinburg
Lots of product for the price. Not compact or travel friendly. Natural finish but does not make my makeup last all night. easy to use sprays evenly. lightweight but not compact. has 2 lids unnecessarily. good spray but do not recommend for oily skin or making makeup last long.
Aleesiya J.
I love this setting spray, it is perfect for any occasion and will last all day or night, I use it when I'm doing my simple everday look or my full face glam either way it's great I bought the travel size at first to see how I would like it and it has me running back for more.
Brittany T.
Cheektowaga, NY
This is the best setting spray I have used. It is light on the skin and doesn't feel like you just walked into a rain storm. The price is decent & I bought mine at Sephora. I have dry skin and I didn't have any issues with this product drying me out. I will continue to buy
Caitie S.
Tampa
This is by far my favorite setting spray! By using just a spritz or two you can feel the your makeup being “set”. My skin feels refreshed using this spray and my makeup definitely lasts longer. I highly recommend this product to anyone who wears makeup for long periods of time.
Jocelyn H.
Feel light on my skin doesn’t make it feel sticky after it drys keeps my makeup on all night . Sadly needs a lot of sprays to get full coverage. Eyeliner does smudge sometimes under the eye. I would definitely buy this product again
Kayla K.
Monaca, PA
This setting spray is the best setting spray I’ve ever used. It really works and makes your makeup stay in place. You don’t have to worry about sweating your makeup off once you spray this. I would definitely recommend this to all makeup lovers. I use this on myself and my clients.
andee l.
Danbury, CT
Delivers as promised. I like to get the smaller size to keep in my purse. Makeup stays. Best spritzer spray bottle too- I love Too Faced's Hangover spray but I put it in an empty All Nighter bottle because this product really does have the best mister. The product itself does what its supposed to
LaTrisha K.
Princeton, IN
This is my holy grail setting spray!! I never do my makeup and not use it. It doesn’t leave me feeling sticky or heavy. It keeps everything locked it where it’s supposed to be. I always recommend this in the makeup group I run. I will continue to repurchase over and over again.
Sarah H.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Keeps makeup lasting all night as advertised! Seriously the best spray I have used and doesn’t mess with the appearance of your makeup (will appear matte with matte, dewy with dewy etc). Soothes the skin too and makes it easier to wear a full face of makeup for an extended time
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.